A two-day capacity development program on Compliance Audit began today at the Professional Development Centre, Tsirang.
The course will have following sessions to achieve its learning objectives:
• Definition and concept of compliance audit;
• Compliance audit process;
• Different ways and types of compliance audit;
• Understanding entity and the subject matter;
• Risk Assessment & Risk response; and
• Execution, Completion & review, Reporting and Follow-up.
The Program Director of the institute welcomed the participants and opened the training highlighting the Compliance Audit in the current scenario.
Twelve Auditors from RAA HQ and Regional Offices, four Integrity Officers from Anti-Corruption Commission and two Internal Auditors from TashiCell are attending the course. The training is funded by Government of India and scheduled to conclude on 15th February 2023.